As a Client Partner your are responsible for the development of a number of key accounts, including the commercial expansion of the customer relationship and the execution of complex Executive Search assignments. To achieve this, you are in constant contact with deciders at Management committee as well as Board level.
- You coordinate the various Executive Search assignments with the customer; you coach the entire Consultants and Research Consultants’ client team so as to achieve an autonomous and quality effective execution of the assignment portfolio.
- You expand a long-term partnership with the customer; you define and implement account plans with the aim to develop existing opportunities with the customer, both with respect to the positioning as to the extension of the collaboration.
- You personally look after the more complex, top-level Executive Search assignments; you aspire at achieving excellence and deliver tailor-made advice to the customer with respect to their appointments for these key positions.
- You coach the customer throughout the recruitment process, starting with the intake interview at the customer’s premises, and, through designing the recruitment strategy, conducting competence-oriented interviews, presenting the shortlist and appointment of the best-fitting candidate, up to the on-boarding of the final candidate.
- A dynamic and high-quality environment with a highly educated team of, e.g., engineers, psychologists, economists, linguists and social scientists.
- An ambitious and innovative company that challenges its staff and creates space for personal development.
- A global player with a research-driven organizational structure.
- The opportunity to get into contact with top business talent.
- An open culture, with people passionate for their trade.
- You have at least 15 years of experience in developing and expanding lasting customer relationships at C-level.
- You hold a master’s degree.
- Experience in leading and developing teams.
- You are fluent in English. Mastery of Dutch and/or French is a strong plus.
Join us. Send your application to Lisa Labath!