Executive Search Consultant
As a Consultant you are responsible for complex Executive Search assignments.
- You deliver tailor-made advice to each customer and counsel them with respect to their appointments for key positions.
- You aspire to achieving excellence and coach the customer throughout the recruitment process, starting with the intake interview at the customer’s premises, and, through designing the recruitment strategy, conducting competence-oriented interviews and presenting the shortlist, up to the appointment of the best-fitting candidate.
- You coach both customer and final candidate during the first year’s on-boarding process and ensure fluid communication with an eye to further developing the partnership with the customer.
- You lead and coach a team of Research Consultants.
- A dynamic and high-quality environment with a highly educated team of, e.g., engineers, psychologists, economists, linguists and social scientists.
- An ambitious and innovative company that challenges its staff and creates space for personal development.
- A global player with a research-driven organizational structure.
- The opportunity to get into contact with top business talent.
- An open culture, with people passionate for their trade.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in counseling C-level customers and can show a successful track record in a business sector with attention to people.
- You hold a Master’s degree.
- Experience in leading and developing teams is a strong plus.
- You are curious by nature and have an outspoken interest in business and people.
- You are fluent in English. Mastery of Dutch and/or French is a strong plus.
Join us. Send your application to email@example.com!