Working together with a Consultant or Partner you manage the entire recruitment process, starting with the search for candidates and up to the appointment of the final candidate.
- You define the recruitment strategy and design the search plan, basing yourself on, amongst other things, the parallels between the customer and the market (e.g. with respect to the business model). You sound various perspectives so as to swiftly reach the right candidates.
- You carry out market studies in order to detect top talent, with an eye to job complexity as well as customer DNA.
- You screen potential candidates by phone, working towards drawing up a shortlist for your Consultant.
- You report to the customer about the progress of your search by means of detailed job descriptions and candidate as well as status reports.
- You are the link between customers and candidates throughout the search process.
- A dynamic and high-quality environment with a highly educated team of, e.g. engineers, psychologists, economists, linguists and social scientists.
- An ambitious and innovative company that challenges its staff and creates space for personal development.
- A global player with a research-driven organizational structure.
- The opportunity to get into contact with top business talent.
- An open culture, with people passionate for their trade.
- You hold a Master’s or Ph.D. degree, possibly supplemented with professional experience in a research-driven context.
- You display strong analytical skills and outspoken communication competences.
- You are curious by nature and driven by knowledge and content, with a strong interest in business and people.
- You are fluent in English. Mastery of Dutch and/or French is a strong plus.
Join us. Send your application to Lisa Labath!